NASH Market Potential
The NAFLD/NASH epidemic, market, and treatment offer huge opportunities:
- About 40 million patients in the 7 major markets (G7) suffer from NASH.
- This is about 5.2 % of the total population, of which 0.6 % will progress Oliver cirrhosis.
- The prevalence for NASH ranges from 37/1000 (Italy) to 72/1000 (Japan).
- The NASH market is forecasted at $ 25B by 2026 in the G7.
- There are no specifically approved drugs for NASH, and there is currently no adequate treatment beyond dieting and body weight loss.
- This creates an urgent patient need for efficacious and safe drugs.
To optimise return on investment, Inorbit aims to develop its candidate drugs up to Phase IIb stage, before offering them for out-licensing for further development and marketing. However, InOrbitTX is open to discuss (regional) partnering or licensing at earlier stages.
Inorbit Therapeutics is currently raising 25 MSEK to finance completion of the IND package for our lead compound, the FXR agonist IOT022, and initiation of Phase I clinical studies. The invest will also be used for further maturation of our pipeline. The company offers an attractive investment horizon through potential IPO, out-licensing or corporate deal within 5 years.
InorbitTX is currently in advanced discussions with specialist and private investors but is interested in attracting additional interest to secure the full amount.
If we raised your interest, please contact us to discuss the opportunity.